Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hello (;

Hi! It's been a long time to not update a post here. Sorry but actually, my netbook was broken. I should be thankful cause my Dad would repair it.
Now, I just want to tell you that I have cut my long hair into medium-short hair. Here you are!
source : instagram.com/cinancinan
What do you think? Yes, it was selfie and I did it when I was in my classroom. Since I got in the high school, my attitude literally changed. Everything has changed! Lol, but I'm serious. Oh, now I'm "alone". Yes, I'm single. Even we're broke up, we're still have a good relationship as best friend (he's crazy too!). Yes, he is very, very, very nice and he was so damn genius!
Okay, now, I should take my English sub seriously at my school to get a scholarship, of course! If you want to ask me anything, you can ask me on ask.fm/cnnty and I'll be pleased to answer your question. Sorry for the bad grammar. So, meet you again soon! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment